While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same: our commitment to your children's dental health, their well being, and the safety of your children and our team.
Infection control has always been a top priority at our office but we will be taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and team. We closely follow the recommendations of the ADA, CDC and OSHA and are staying up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your appointment with us.
- We ask that you call us upon arrival from your car.
- We kindly ask you to wear a face mask on entering our office.
- For your safety and the safety of our patients, we strongly suggest parents of older kids to wait in car during their appointment.
- We will record the temperature of every patient and parent upon entering the office.
- We will record the temperature of every staff member daily.
- Our office will no longer have water service, coffee, magazines, or our treasure towers since those items are difficult to disinfect.
- We have installed sneeze guard in our reception areas.
- We have ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration running continuously in treatment rooms and common areas.
- We have UV light sanitizers and use advanced operatory disinfection procedures in the operatory rooms.
We are doing everything to keep our families and team safe. Thank you all so much for your continued support of our private practice. We truly value your trust and strive to continue to deliver the very best care. We look forward to seeing you all soon at our office.
Drs Neda Kalantar and Sana Zaidi
And the entire Team at Pediatric Dentistry of Reston.