Frequently Asked Questions
1) At what age do I bring my child to the dentist?
A dental visit is recommended 6 months after the first teeth erupt.
2) When is the best time to schedule my child for his/her dental visit?
We recommend children ages five and under be scheduled in the morning. This time will ensure that younger children and those that need more attention and care are comfortable in a quieter environment. Children ages six and above are generally seen in the afternoon and after school hours.
*Dental visits are excused absences and excuse notes will be provided by our front office staff at your request*
3) Will I be allowed to be with my child during the visit?
We welcome parents to join their children in the exam room or parents can remain in the waiting area.
4) Can I reschedule/cancel my appointment?
Yes, our office kindly asks for a 48-hour notice for any cancellations or reschedules at no fee. We do understand that unexpected situations occur and upon notice, we will make necessary accommodations.
5) What if we are running late to an appointment?
If you arrive fifteen minutes late for your appointment you may be asked to wait until the next available appointment time or asked to reschedule for another day that is most convenient.
6) Do you submit to my insurance?
As a courtesy, our office will electronically submit to your insurance.
7) What insurance does your office accept?
Our office accepts all PPO plans and participates with certain PPO insurance providers. For further insurance inquiries, please contact our office.